Wow Amy! I can´t believe you are on your way across the globe. I am praying for you!Love,Kim
Yeah, Kim and where are you? OK you are connect to us by land and are closer then Amy is. We're praying that you will have a good time with the Roots in the Philippians.MatthewPs. 29:11
Amy, be sure to keep us up-to-date on your experiences. I am so excited for you. I think this is a wonderful experience for you!
Nice pictures! Especially the mountains. That is a very neat perspective.
Wow Amy! I can´t believe you are on your way across the globe. I am praying for you!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kim
Yeah, Kim and where are you? OK you are connect to us by land and are closer then Amy is. We're praying that you will have a good time with the Roots in the Philippians.
ReplyDeleteMatthew
Ps. 29:11
Amy, be sure to keep us up-to-date on your experiences. I am so excited for you. I think this is a wonderful experience for you!
ReplyDeleteNice pictures! Especially the mountains. That is a very neat perspective.
ReplyDelete